Deluxe Hip Replacement Post Surgery Kit
Reaching, stretching, and bending can be a challenge for us all, but after an elective surgery it can be even more difficult. We have put together a range of essential tools into one handy Deluxe Post Surgery Kit. Ideal for anyone who may have a limited range of movement, or recovering after a surgery or injury including: partial/total hip replacement surgery, knee replacement, back surgery or arthritis.
This post surgery kit will help you to reach high or low, get your socks and shoes on, and wash yourself with dignity. All while reducing the amount you will need to bend. This Deluxe Hip Kit is perfect for use longer term.
What’s included in the post surgery kit?
- Classic Pro Reacher/Grabber – Available in 2 lengths – 26″/65cm or 32″/82cm. Helps you to pick up everyday objects around the home. It also features a magnetic tip, dressing post, and non-slip grip jaw to help you carry out those everyday tasks safely and independently.
- Long Handled Shoehorn – At 21″/53cm long, this shoe horn will help you put your shoes on and off. Made from strong plastic with a contoured design making it easy to slide your foot in and out.
- Soxon Sock Aid – an easy to use sock aid for anyone struggling to reach their feet – elderly, disabled or pregnant… it’s so simple to use anyone can now put their socks and stockings on with ease without having to ask for help.
- Exfoliator Buff Sponge – Long handled bath sponge and exfoliator – wash comfortably without bending or twisting and use the exfoliating loofah helping to remove dead and dry skin all over your body, especially the back.
- Handy Carry Bag – helpful drawstring bag with carry handle. Simply store your helpful aids away when not in use.